Automatic Payment Plan
Click here for Automatic Payment (Printable) Form
Automatic Payment Plan is a free service that will save you time and postage. Sign up and your bill will automatically be paid from your bank checking or savings account.
Pay your Bill Online
Online Bill Pay makes it faster and easier to review and pay your bill. You can view your current and past statements, pay your bill, print your invoice, and more.*
To get started, click on the "Pay your bill online" and select Sign Up.
- Enter your invoice number located on your monthly bill.
- Enter your amount due on your last statement.
- Select Continue.
- Complete the User Registration.
- Select Register.
- You will then receive an email to activate your account and confirm email.
- Log in to your account.
- From here, you can view or pay your bill, print your bill, and view account details.
*Please note that online payments made with bank debit or check cards may take 3-5 business days to appear in your bank account.
TrioTel Drop Box Locations
Due to an increased liability to customer payments and account information our drop boxes and bank payment options will be removed and unavailable as of April 30, 2017. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Drop off your payment at one of TrioTel’s drop box locations:
- Salem Office drop box located in alley way behind main office at 330 S. Nebraska St.
- Alexandria drop box located at 431 Main Street, next to Hoffman Insurance Agency.
- Emery drop box located on TrioTel’s CO at 202 N 3rd St.
Security State Bank Spencer Branch and Miner CO Bank Canova Branch will also accept TrioTel payments.
Call in with your Payment
TrioTel can take credit card or debit card payments over the phone.
Important Billing Dates:
1st of the month – bills are mailed out
15th of the month – Prompt payments due (1st year customers)
20th of the month – Payments due
Please remember to return the first page bottom portion of your bill along with payments.